Frequently Asked Questions:
Is RIDE available in my city?
RIDE is currently available in Melbourne. RIDE will soon be accessible to other parts of Australia.
How do I create a RIDE account?
- Click on the hamburger slider menu (top left) when you arrive on the RIDE map screen then tap on the Log In or Register button.
- Enter a valid mobile number, then verify the pin number sent to you.
- Register your basic details such as name and email address.
- Take a photo or upload a picture of your national ID or driver’s licence both front and back.
- Enter your credit/debit card details to proceed.
- Finally, create a six-digit password to complete the registration process.
I’m a tourist, can I use RIDE?
Provided that you have a mobile SIM in your device with data, you are able to use RIDE in Australia. You can register for a RIDE account with your driving licence or passport.
Do I need a helmet when using RIDE?
YES! Helmets aren’t just the law, they save lives. Always wear a helmet to protect yourself when riding on the road! Be alert of your surrounding and make sure both hands are always on the handlebar.
Who do I call in case of an emergency?
In case of an emergency call 000 directly. For all other incidents or issues, simply contact our support team at email@example.com
For more information on how to use RIDE, download the RIDE app for more FAQ.